“The increase in age-related macular degeneration market size is a direct result of increasing R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the 7MM”
The Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market is expected to experience market growth over the forecast period 2022 to 2032. The growth in tumor cases will directly impact the growth of the Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market. age.
DelveInsight’s Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market report provides an in-depth understanding of current therapeutic approaches, emerging drugs, Age-Related Macular Degeneration market share of particular therapies, and market sizes. current and projected market from 2019 to 2032, divided into 7MM (the United States, the EU5 (United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France and Germany) and Japan.
Highlights of the Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Report
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Size is Expected to Grow Over the Study Period, 2019-2032
- According to analysis by DelveInsight, the market size for age-related macular degeneration in 7MM was approximately USD 9.8 billion in 2021.
- According to DelveInsight’s estimation, the dry AMD market size was around USD 1,377 million and the wet AMD market size was around USD 8,463 million, which is expected to increase further by 2032 .
- Included Age Related Macular Degeneration Market Companies such as Novartis, Roche, Opthea Limited, Kodiak Sciences Inc., REGENXBIO, Alkahest Inc, Graybug Vision, Ribomic USA Inc, Outlook Therapeutics Inc., Unity Biotechnology Inc, PanOptica Inc., Clearside Biomedical, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Evergreen Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals , Stealth BioTherapeutics, CellCure Neurosciences, Regenerative Patch Technologies, Allegro Ophthalmics, Annexon Biosciences, NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Iveric Bio, Gyroscope Therapeutics and Novartis, Luxa Biotechnology, Gemini Therapeuticsand many others
Interested to know more about current developments in the Macular degeneration Market report? Visit here- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Outlook
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is one of the leading causes of severe and irreversible blindness in developed countries around the world, with a significant impact on the quality of life of those affected. With the current costly standard of care, increasing life expectancy related to age-related macular degeneration leads to an increase in the number of reported cases, which puts a major strain on healthcare systems. Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) can also be characterized as dry (atrophic or non-neovascular) age-related macular degeneration or wet (exudative or neovascular) age-related macular degeneration.
Epidemiological segmentation of age-related macular degeneration in 7MM
- Total prevalent cases of age-related macular degeneration
- Total number of prevalent cases of age-related macular degeneration diagnosed
- Prevalent cases diagnosed specific to a type of age-related macular degeneration
- Total age-related macular degeneration cases
- Total number of dry AMD cases diagnosed with age-related macular degeneration by stage
- Total cases of geographic atrophy of age-related macular degeneration associated with dry AMD by visual impairment
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment Market
Photodynamic therapy, which used an intravenous drug (injected into a vein) and a laser to seal bleeding blood vessels, was the best treatment available for age-related macular degeneration fifteen years ago. However, advances in medical research have revealed that VEGF is a critical pathophysiological factor in the development of neovascular AMD, with significant involvement in angiogenesis, vascular permeability and inflammatory response. Anti-VEGF intravitreal injections have provided a new therapeutic window in the treatment of wet AMD, effectively arresting the pathophysiological process of AMD and restoring retinal form and function.
Discover more relevant information about the Macular degeneration Market research report here- Macular degeneration Market size
Age Related Macular Degeneration Market Growth
The growth of the age-related macular degeneration market is expected to increase due to the anticipated launch of therapies, increasing prevalence of age-related macular degeneration, development in the field of gene therapy, dosage regimens adapted to patients and several other factors during the forecast. period.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Therapeutics Market
The most common symptoms of age-related macular degeneration include blurry or blurry vision, loss of central vision, difficulty recognizing familiar faces, and more. Visual acuity test, pupil dilation, fluorescein angiography, Amsler grid and others are the following tests used for the diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration.
Scope of the Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Report
- Cover – 7MM
- Study period – 2019-2032
- Forecast Period – 2022-2032
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Companies- Novartis, Roche, Opthea Limited, Kodiak Sciences Inc., REGENXBIO, Alkahest Inc, Graybug Vision, Ribomic USA Inc, Outlook Therapeutics Inc., Unity Biotechnology Inc, PanOptica Inc., Clearside Biomedical, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Evergreen Therapeutics, Alkeus Pharmaceuticals , Stealth BioTherapeutics, CellCure Neurosciences, Regenerative Patch Technologies, Allegro Ophthalmics, Annexon Biosciences, NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Iveric Bio, Gyroscope Therapeutics and Novartis, Luxa Biotechnology, Gemini Therapeutics, and many others
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Drivers and Barriers
- KOL Views
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Access and Reimbursement
1. Key information
2. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Report Overview
3. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Overview at a Glance
4. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Overview at a Glance
5. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market: Future Perspective
6. Summary of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
7. Key events
8. Background and overview of the disease
9. Epidemiology of Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Patient Population
10. Patient journey
11. Drugs Marketed for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
12. Emerging drugs linked to age-related macular degeneration
14. AMD: Analysis of the Seven Major Markets
15. Views of Key Opinion Leaders
16. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Drivers
17. Age-Related Macular Degeneration Market Barriers
18. SWOT Analysis of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
19. Market Access and Wet AMD Reimbursement
20. Unmet needs related to age-related macular degeneration
22. DelveInsight Abilities
24. About DelveInsight
You have questions ? Contact us for more information on Age Related Macular Degeneration Market Research Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/age-related-macular-degeneration-amd- market
DelveInsight is a business consulting and market research firm, providing expert healthcare business solutions and offering premier consulting services in the areas of R&D, strategy formulation, operations, competitive intelligence, competitive landscape design and mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact person: Yash Bhardwaj
E-mail: Send an email
Address:304 S. Jones Boulevard #2432
Country: United States