A detailed report on Global Agrochemicals Providing comprehensive information on the current market situation and offering solid insight into the potential market size, volume and dynamics over the forecast period, 2021-2027. The research study offers a comprehensive analysis of critical aspects of the global Agrochemicals including competition, segmentation, geographic advancement, analysis of manufacturing costs, and price structure. We have provided the CAGR, value, volume, sales, production, revenue, and other estimates for the global and regional markets.
Agrochemicals is the generic name for chemicals used in agriculture. These include pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, nematicides, synthetic fertilizers, bio-fertilizers, and chemical growth agents, among others. Population growth and rampant urbanization are in turn putting additional pressure on already shrinking farmland. Agrochemicals help cultivate and manage crops efficiently to increase production. Thus, these factors greatly support the growth of the global agrochemicals market. Various governmental and non-governmental organizations are focusing on this global concern by increasing funding for programs related to the agricultural sector. The World Bank implemented 146 projects during the period 2014-2016, which provided agricultural services and assets to 17 million farmers worldwide, thus increasing the market growth. The United States, China and Japan are the largest producers of agrochemicals, while North America, followed by Asia-Pacific, are the largest consumers of the global agrochemicals market. The population explosion in countries such as India and China, along with the rapid economic growth in these countries is expected to position Asia-Pacific as the fastest growing market for agrochemicals in the near future.
Main key players in Agrochemicals Marlet: Agrium, BASF SE, BAYER AG, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, Monsanto Company, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Syngenta AG, The Mosaic Co., Yara International, Gharda Chemicals Ltd., Drexel Chemical Company, Qatar Fertilizer Company, Cf Industries, Israel Chemicals Ltd., American Vanguard Corporation, Rotam Corpsciences, FMC Corporation and Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
Regional Analysis For Agrochemicals Market:
In addition to the segmental breakdown, the report is highly structured into a study by region. The regional analysis carried out comprehensively by the researchers highlights the key regions and their dominant countries accounting for a substantial share of the revenue in the Agrochemicals market. The study helps to understand how the market will perform in the respective region while also mentioning the emerging regions which are growing with a significant CAGR. Here are the regions covered in this report.
- North America [U.S., Canada, Mexico]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Rest of Europe]
- Asia Pacific [China, India, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America]
- Middle East and Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa]
The global agrochemicals market is expected to be fueled by increasing global population and the resulting growing demand for food grains. In addition, rampant urbanization in the recent past has led to a sharp decrease in agricultural land. According to the 2017 Census of Agriculture, farmland in the United States decreased to 900,217,576 acres in 2017, from 914,527,657 acres in 2012. This increases the adoption of dueling cultivation, in which various fertilizers maintain soil fertility and pesticides help improve crop yields. According to forecasts by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), world cereal production in 2019 was set at around 2,708 million tonnes, compared to 55.4 million tonnes (2.1% ) in 2018. This scenario is expected to lead to an increase in the demand for agrochemicals in the coming years.
Despite its many advantages, agrochemicals are also linked to certain environmental and health issues. Excessive use of fertilizers has led to the contamination of the source water with toxic chemicals like nitrate. Drinking water contaminated with nitrates causes certain diseases such as immobilization of hemoglobin in the blood, reduced oxygen supply, among others. In addition, pesticides used for pest control such as DDT, dieldrin, aldrin, among others, have a significant impact on the environment and living beings. In the United States, many wild birds die each year from the use of an agricultural pesticide carbofuran. Carbofuran granules resemble the size and shape of cereal seeds, which are the staple diet of most birds. The detrimental impact of insecticides and pesticides on the environment is expected to be the main challenge within the global agrochemical industry. This has in turn led to increased efforts by manufacturers and regulators to develop natural, non-toxic pesticides and herbicides. This trend is further reinforced by the growing inclination of consumers towards organic food products, which require the use of organic pesticides and insecticides. this is often a perceived threat to the market, as most natural pesticides are homemade
Highlights of the report:
- A detailed overview of the industry
- Changing business trends in the global agrochemicals market
- Simultaneous evaluation of several parameters is necessary to diagnose the emergence of the agrochemicals market.
- Detailed analysis of the market at different levels such as type, application, end user, regions / countries
- Historical and forecasted market size in terms of revenue (USD Million)
- It helps to understand key product segments and their future
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and the positioning of players for the market
The key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size and growth rate be during the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the agrochemicals market?
- What are the risks and challenges of the market?
- Who are the main suppliers in the agrochemicals market?
- What are the trend factors influencing market shares?
- What are the main results of Porter’s five forces model?
- What are the global opportunities for developing the agrochemicals market?
Consistent market information
1001 4th avenue,
Seattle, Washington 98154
Phone. : + 1-206-701-6702
E-mail: [email protected]