Industry analysis from Fact.MR reveals that the global organic acids market is expected to reach a valuation of $17 billion by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 6% over the assessment period from 2021 to 2031.
Organic acids are widely used in the food and beverage industry due to their versatile antioxidant properties. There are over 600 organic acids available worldwide and the food and beverage industry consumes over 45% of these organic acids.
A SWOT analysis has been carried out in the market study to study the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player on both a global and regional level.
Key insights from market research
- The global organic acids market is expected to reach a valuation of US$17 billion by 2031.
- The demand for organic citric acid is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% over the analysis period.
- China will account for 40% of global organic acid production over the next 10 years.
- The market in Brazil accounts for 23% of global revenue share.
- The demand for acetic acid will increase in the coming years due to the growing demand from the food and beverage industry.
- The increased demand for green substitutes and the critical need to improve biorefining processes are creating opportunities for manufacturers of biobased organic acids.
Click here for sample report (including full TOC, table and figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4285
Key Segments Covered by the Organic Acids Industry Research
- Organic acetic acid
- Organic formic acid
- Organic lactic acid
- Organic citric acid
- Organic propionic acid
- Organic ascorbic acid
- Organic gluconic acid
- Organic fumaric acid
- Organic malic acid
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Poultry, meat and seafood
- Livestock feed
- pet food
the Organic Acids Market Overview improve the revenue impact of companies in various sectors by:
- To provide a suitable framework for understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Organic Acids market
- Guide stakeholders to identify key issues related to their consolidation strategies in the Global Organic Acids Market and propose solutions
- Assess the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in regions where companies want to expand their footprint
- Provides an understanding of disruptive technology trends to help companies make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies recalibrate their strategy before their competitors and peers
- Offers an overview of promising synergies for the top players aiming to retain their leading position in the market and supply analysis of the Organic Acids Market.
The latest Organic Acids industry analysis and survey provides sales insights in over 20 countries across key categories. Insights and insights on Organic Acids market drivers, trends, and influencers are also included in the study.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4285
This report gives you access to critical data such as:
- Organic Acids Market Demand and Growth Drivers
- Factors limiting the growth of Organic Acids Market
- Current key trends in the organic acids market
- Organic Acids and Organic Acids Sales Projection Market Size for the coming years
The report also offers key Organic Acids market trends and an in-depth analysis of how the projected growth factors will shape the Organic Acids market dynamics in the coming years of the forecast period.
Moreover, it also gives significant and actionable insights into Organic Acids Market competitive analysis which expands on the present market scenario and will be lucrative for the future Organic Acids Market demand.
Crucial insights in the Organic Acids market research report:
- Underlying Macro and Microeconomic Factors Impacting the Organic Acids Sales Market.
- Basic overview of Organic Acids including market definition, classification and applications.
- Examination of each market player based on mergers and acquisitions, R&D projects and product launches.
- Adoption trend and supply analysis of organic acids in various industries.
- Important regions and countries providing lucrative opportunities for market players.
The Organic Acids demand market study includes the current market scenario on the global platform along with the development of the Organic Acids sales market over the forecast period.
To Obtain Comprehensive Regional Landscape of Organic Acids Market, Buy Now:-https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4285
Major organic acid manufacturing companies are primarily involved in research and development activities to develop new production technologies and meet the growing needs of end-use industries.
Moreover, manufacturers also enter into long-term partnerships with end-use industries, global players, and raw material suppliers to have a strong presence in the global market.
Some of the key developments are:
- In November 2018, Celanese Corporation, a specialty chemicals and materials company, announced the expansion of the acetic acid production facility in Clear Lake, Texas from 1.3 million tons to 2 million tons of by the end of 2021. In addition, the company recently announced the acquisition of syngas production units from Linde plc, an industrial gases company. This acquisition will enable the company to reduce the cost of producing acetic acid as syngas is the key raw material.
- In May 2019, BASF-YPC, a 50/50 joint venture in Nanjing, China, announced the start-up of a 30 kiloton propionic acid production plant. The total production capacity of two plants has increased to 69 kilotons per year.
- In July 2019Royal DSM, a science-based company specializing in nutrition, health and sustainable lifestyle, announced the upgrade of its vitamin C (ascorbic acid) plant in Jiangshan, China, to improve quality, safety, sustainability and production efficiency.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583