DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Travel Bags Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global travel bag market reached a value of US$16.2 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the market to reach US$23.2 billion by 2027 , posting a CAGR of 6.17% in 2021-2027.
Bearing in mind the uncertainties associated with COVID-19, we continuously monitor and assess the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic. This information is included in the report as a major market contributor.
Duffle bags are a type of travel gear used by explorers, hikers, tourists, and travelers to carry their clothes and other personal belongings. Duffel bags, wheeled backpacks, wheeled luggage, weekenders, tote bags and travel bags are the most common types of travel bags available in the market. The hard variants are made from materials such as polypropylene, polycarbonate and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) and are suitable for transporting electronic gadgets and fragile products.
On the other hand, the durable and lightweight soft variants are made from nylon, polyester, cotton, leather, and vinyl. These travel bags are available in a variety of sizes, patterns and colors and can be customized according to consumer demands.
The growth of the tourism industry, along with the rapid urbanization across the world, is currently one of the major drivers for the growth of the market. Additionally, consumers are now more inclined to spend on high-end and luxury travel bags to keep up with ever-changing trends.
Various product innovations such as the launch of visually appealing and creative designs as well as environment-friendly variants are also creating a positive outlook for the market. Consumers are increasingly embracing luggage and travel bags, which are made from natural and organic fabric dyes, organic canvas, recycled leather and other eco-friendly materials.
Other factors, including aggressive promotional activities by brands and the development of the online retail market that provides a hassle-free shopping experience for customers while displaying a wide range of options to choose from, are expected to stimulate the market.
Key questions answered by this report
1. What was the size of the global travel bags market in 2021?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global travel bags market in 2022-2027?
3. What are the key factors driving the global travel bags market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global travel bags market?
5. What is the global travel bag market breakdown based on type of material?
6. What is the global travel bag market breakdown by type of luggage?
7. What is the global travel bag market breakdown based on price range?
8. What is the breakdown of the global travel bags market based on demographics?
9. What is the global travel bag market split based on distribution channel?
10. What are the key regions of the global travel bags market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the Global Travel Bag Market?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
3 Executive summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Travel Bag Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakdown by Material Type
7 Market Breakdown by Luggage Type
8 Market Breakdown by Price Range
9 Market Breakdown by Demographics
10 Market Breakdown by Distribution Channel
11 Market Breakdown by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value chain analysis
14 Analysis of the five forces of carriers
15 price indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aliiyo