Reaching a revenue pool of US $ 6 billion in 2019, the eubiotics market will grow at a promising CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2029. An increase in meat consumption coupled with growing concerns about the safety of livestock would be the key factors fueling the engine of growth. In addition, the growing need for better quality animal feed and meat products among customers provides potential opportunities for market players.
The global eubiotics market is expected to reach US $ 12.4 billion by the end of 2029. The market was valued at just over US $ 6 billion in 2019. If these numbers hold true, the market will show a CAGR by 7.5% between 2019. and 2029. At the regional level, Europe holds the first market share in terms of consumption.
Download a sample report with table of contents and figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11087
“Antibiotics, despite their many advantages, pose a threat to animal health as well as their environment. As such, regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibit the adoption of antibiotics during the production of meat and dairy products. This creates fertile ground for higher profit margins for eubiotic manufacturers, ”an IMF study reveals.
Main conclusions of the IGF report on Eubiotics market
- The European eubiotics market continues to offer profitable growth prospects; The Asia-Pacific (APAC) market is accelerating.
- Among the types of eubiotics, probiotics and prebiotics will see substantial growth in demand.
- The dry form of eubiotics is expected to show a higher growth rate over the forecast period, due to its extended shelf life.
- Leading manufacturers of eubiotics focus on product innovations to ensure relevant value creation.
Eubiotics Market – Key Factors
- Strict standards against the consumption of antibiotics as food additives will be the main growth driver of the eubiotics market.
- Growing preference for healthier alternatives among customers contributing to market revenue.
- The increased production and consumption of meat and meat products is propelling the growth of the market.
- The livestock industry is emphasizing better and profitable productivity, adding value to the eubiotics market.
Explore the comprehensive Eubiotics report with detailed market segmentation, 144 illustrative figures and 168 data tables spread over 200 pages across https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11087
Eubiotics Market – Main Constraints
- The high costs associated with the production of eubiotics are an existing challenge for market players.
- Lack of appropriate valuation techniques in tandem with standardization issues to deter market progression.
Eubiotics Market Competition Landscape
Players in the eubiotics market are focused on improving procurement processes and expanding their product portfolio by collaborating with national players. The main manufacturers in the eubiotics market are Cargill, BASF SE, EI Dupont De Nemours and Company, Koninklijke DSM NV, Chr. Hansen Holding A / S, Novozymes, Calpis Co., Ltd., Lesaffre Group, Kemin Industries, Inc., Lallemand, Inc., Addcon, Behn Meyer Group, Novus International, Inc., Advanced Bio Nutrition Corp and Beneo Group.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE GLOBAL EUBIOTICS MARKET
- What drives the eubiotics market?
- The growing demand for healthier alternatives to antibiotics is the main growth driver of the eubiotics market. According to the IMF report, the demand for eubiotics is expected to increase in response to the increase in meat consumption.
- Which region will dominate global sales of eubiotics?
- Europe currently holds the largest share of the eubiotics market. The ban on the use of antibiotics will boost sales of eubiotics in Europe.
- What type of segment is experiencing the highest demand in the eubiotics market?
- The demand for probiotics is high among the different types of eubiotics available in the market. Probiotics also hold the largest share of the market.
- Which fitness-based segment will experience the greatest growth?
- The demand for solid form of eubiotics is expected to increase at a faster rate during the forecast period.
- What is the growth outlook for the eubiotics market in emerging countries?
- In emerging countries like India and China, the demand for eubiotics is expected to remain considerably high. The increase in the standard of living and the disposable income of consumers has caused an increase in meat consumption in these countries. This in turn creates an enabling environment for the growth of the eubiotics market in emerging countries such as India and China.
Contact Sales for further assistance with purchasing this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11087
1. Global Eubiotics Market – Executive Summary
2. Market overview
3. Key market trends
4. Key success factors
5. Market context
6.Global Eubiotics Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
7. Global Eubiotics Market Price Analysis
8. Global Eubiotics Market Demand Analysis (by Value or Size in Million US $) 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
9. Global Eubiotics Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Type
Explore FMI’s vast food and beverage landscape coverage:
Nutraceuticals Market: Find insights into the nutraceuticals market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers and business strategies adopted over a 10 year forecast period.
Herbal Supplements Market: The IMF Herbal Supplements Market report provides market information for 2021-2031. The study provides information on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders and market strategies.
Flavored Water Market: An analysis of the Flavored Water market with insights into opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and market player forces.
Tags: Eubiotics Market Growth, Eubiotics Market, Eubiotics Market Demand, Eubiotics Industry Size, Eubiotics Industry Share, North America Eubiotics Market, Eubiotics Market Sales, Revenue of the eubiotics market
See the campaign: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/eubiotics-market Contact details: Future market outlook
Unit No .: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No .: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/Tags: Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, extended distribution, iCN internal distribution, Research Newswire, English