WASHINGTON, Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global organic fertilizer market size is expected to reach over USD 22.13 billion by 2028, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% in during the forecast period.
Growing environmental concerns have prompted customers to abandon mainstream foods in favor of more environmentally friendly substitutes. Organic fertilizers have greatly helped consumers gain access to own-brand food products, as they are willing to pay a premium price for these products. Leading manufacturers are therefore investing in building their R&D capabilities and massively releasing environmentally friendly fertilizers, says Vantage Market Research, in a report titled “Organic Fertilizers Market By Source (Plant, Animal, Mineral), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By Form (Dry, Liquid), By Region (North America, Europe , Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) and Forecast (2022 – 2028) ».
Click here to access the free sample report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/request-sample
(The free sample of this report is readily available upon request).
Our sample free reports include:
- In-depth industry analysis, introduction, overview and outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- 140+ page impact analysis research report (including latest research).
- Providing Guidance by Chapter on Demand 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size and Share, includes an updated list of Figures and Tables.
- The updated report includes key market players with their sales volume, business strategy, and revenue analysis using Vantage Market Research Methodology.
(Please note that the sample for this report has been updated to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
List of Major Organic Fertilizer Market Players:
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (USA)
- Tata Chemicals Limited (India)
- National Fertilizers Limited (India)
- Coromandel International Limited (India)
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (India)
- Italpollina SpA (Italy)
- Midwestern BioAg (USA)
- Perfect Blend LLC (USA)
- ILSA SpA (Italy)
- Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc. (USA)
- AgroCare Canada, Inc. (Canada)
- BioStar Systems LLC (USA)
- Nature Safe (USA)
Driving force: growing population drives demand
The increase in population leads to an increase in the demand for food products. As the availability of arable land is limited, crop yield management and land management have become key factors. The agricultural sector is under pressure to produce more food crops to meet demand. The agricultural sector relies heavily on fertilizers to improve soil productivity. Chemical or synthetic fertilizers are mainly used to improve crop yield. Moreover, there is a trend in the use of these fertilizers, due to an increased awareness of the harmful effects of chemical fertilizers on the environment and human beings. People are now opting more for organic foods and are also willing to pay a bit more for them in terms of price, which is likely to fuel the demand for organic fertilizers.
Regional trends: North America dominated the market, and it is likely to grow at a faster rate in the coming years, as the region is heavily dependent on the agricultural sector. In addition, increasing government subsidies and investments in organic fertilizers also act as a factor that facilitates market demand in the region.
Buy this Premium report now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/1
Benefits of Buying Organic Fertilizers Market Reports:
- Client satisfaction: Our team of experts supports you in all your study needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after buying the report, ask a professional analyst to answer your questions.
- Quality assured: Emphasizes the accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable skills: Analysts provide detailed information on reports.
- Cereals and cereals likely to hold a significant share: Cereals are relatively easy to store and handle due to their low moisture content and high food value. The fruit and vegetable segment is also expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. As the demand for vegetables and fruits is constantly increasing, the use of fertilizers is expected to increase, thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Dry likely to hold a significant share: The dry form of fertilizers has beneficial properties such as ease of application and transportation, longer shelf life, easy storage nature and cost effectiveness. The liquid fertilizer segment is also expected to hold a large share, as it quickly penetrates the soil and gives faster access to nutrients.
COVID-19 impact analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries around the world. Governments around the world have implemented strict containment measures and social distancing norms to limit the rapid spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing plants around the world were shut down during the early stages of the pandemic. Additionally, the post-pandemic economic crisis might cause a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the Organic Fertilizers Market. Therefore, market participants faced many challenges when disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies come online. The impact of COVID-19 on market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecasted market size and market growth trends for all regions and countries based on points of following data:
- Assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia-Pacific 2020 and 2021
- Key strategies companies are undertaking to fight COVID-19
- Long-term dynamics
- Short-term dynamics
Read the full research report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/organic-fertilizers-market-1228
Organic Fertilizer Market Report Highlights:
- Market assessment
- Premium Previews
- Competitive landscape
- COVID impact analysis
- Historical data, estimates and forecasts
- Company Profiles
- Global and regional dynamics
Answers to key questions in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and fastest growth?
- Who are the top five players in the Organic Fertilizers market?
- How will the organic fertilizer market change in the next six years?
- Which application and which product will occupy the lion’s share of the organic fertilizers market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Organic Fertilizers Market?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Organic Fertilizer market throughout the forecast period?
Talk to analyst @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/contact-analyst
This market called “Organic Fertilizer Market » will cover exclusive insights in terms of regional analysis, forecasts and quantitative data – units, key market trends and various others as mentioned below:
|Market size in 2021||$9.95 billion|
|Market size forecast in 2028||$22.13 billion|
|CAGR growth rate||CAGR of 12.1% from 2022 to 2028|
|Historical years||2016 – 2020|
|Forecast years||2022 – 2028|
|Segments Covered||Source: – Plant, Animal, Mineral
Type of crop: – Cereals and seeds, Oilseeds and pulses, Fruits and vegetables, Others
Form: – Dry, Liquid
|Quantitative Data – Units||Revenue in USD Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC countries and South Africa, among others|
|Report cover||Market Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis, Value Chain Analysis, Regulatory Landscape, Market Attractiveness Analysis by Segments & Region, Market Share Analysis business and analysis of the impact of COVID-19.|
The report can be customized according to the client’s needs or requirements. For any questions, you can contact us at [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales representatives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Download Free Sample Report [email protected] https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/organic-fertilizers-market-1228/request-sample
Browse more related report:
About Vantage Market Research:
At Vantage Market Research, we provide high-quality, quantified B2B research on over 20,000 emerging markets, helping our clients map a constellation of opportunities for their businesses. As a market research and competitive intelligence consulting firm, we provide end-to-end solutions to our corporate clients to achieve their critical business objectives. Our customer base spans 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research reports. The company serves various businesses and customers in a wide variety of industries. The company offers in-depth reports across multiple industries, including Chemical Materials & Energy, Food & Beverage, Health Tech, and more. The company’s experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington D.C. 20011-5125
United States Tel. : +1 202 380 9727
E-mail: [email protected]
Latest press releases from Vantage Market Research @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs